Join the Premier Economic Development Council Near You
Become a Member of the EDC for Local Business Development and More
The Leawood Economic Development Council is here to guide you through the planning and development process as you establish or expand your business in Leawood.
Open to all stakeholders engaged in commercial and residential development, the EDC provides the resources you need to achieve success in the city of Leawood, from business networking to legislative advocacy.
Join the Chamber of Commerce Today
You must join the City of Leawood Chamber of Commerce to become a member of the Economic Development Council.
The Chamber of Commerce provides outstanding programming and networking to empower small and large businesses and sustain a healthy economic ecosystem in Leawood.
We look forward to connecting you with other businesses through the Chamber as you complete your project. The relationships you build here will firmly establish your business as part of Leawood’s distinctly vibrant community.
Experience All the Benefits of Chamber and Council Membership
When you pair Chamber of Commerce membership with your presence at the EDC, you give your business an advantage during the planning and development process – and throughout the long lifespan of your business.
- Get the insights, analysis, resources, and recommendations you need to select and develop your business with the right partnerships.
- Continue networking once your business is established.
- Receive local business development resources once you’ve opened your doors.
- Depend on your Chamber relationships to ensure the sharing of necessary resources to keep Leawood prosperous.
Already have plenty of business relationships and experiences? Businesses that intend to expand in Leawood – and that already have deep knowledge of business development and partnerships – can serve as key leaders for small and diverse-owned businesses. We value your expertise and your support for our community.
Join the Leawood Chamber of Commerce and our Economic Development Council to lend your experience and help others thrive.
Join Our Strong Economic Development Council Near You
Fill out the form below and pay membership dues online. If you have questions about the application process, contact the Chamber of Commerce by phone or email. Do not send credit card information via email.
- Council Membership is $350 per year, per Chamber member business.
- We prorate your Council membership to correspond with your Chamber membership renewal.
- Membership covers admission for two persons from your organization at our four Full Council meetings per year (second Friday of the month).
- Additional members of your organization are invited to attend our Full Council meetings for $10 each.