Become a Business Investor
Access this Business Opportunity with the Leawood Chamber of Commerce EDC
Community business leaders support the Leawood Economic Development Council with generous investments of time and funding. These contributions enable the expansion of business recruiting and retention programming and resources for the entire Leawood community.
Your key investment is the path to a robust, prosperous future for Leawood, including the expansion of local shops and restaurants, and other commercial and residential spaces. We deeply appreciate your support to ensure Leawood continues its reputation as a city where people want to live, work, shop, and play.
The Benefits of Becoming a Business Investor
Chamber membership and involvement in the EDC provides many business opportunities in Leawood. However, investors in the EDC enjoy even more access and perks:
- Quarterly investor meetings with information on active projects and updates
- Networking with Leawood business and civic leaders
- Cooperative partnerships with government agency liaisons
- An opportunity to shape economic development policy in Leawood
- A demonstration of your community leadership
- Business exposure and referrals
Contact us today to invest in your community through the Leawood Chamber of Commerce’s Economic Development Council.
Our Business Investors
Thank you to our many investor partners that have already discovered this business opportunity to help Leawood continue its present success and future growth. We’re grateful for your commitment to our community.
Our current list of business investors:
Block Real Estate Services LLC
City of Leawood
Country Club Bank
Hallbrook Office Center, LLC
JE Dunn Construction
Johnson County Community College
Johnson County Management
Martin Pringle Attorneys at Law
Menorah Medical Center
Greg Peppes, D.D.S.
Reece Commercial Real Estate
Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes, P.C.
Saint Luke’s Health System
Security Bank of Kansas City
Town Center Plaza | Crossing
Not a Member of the Chamber or EDC? Join Now
Gain all the benefits, access, resources, and support that are available to you by joining the Leawood Chamber of Commerce and the EDC.
Whether you’re a long-established company looking for new business opportunities in Leawood or a local shop or restaurant looking to grow, we can customize our partnership based on your business needs.
- Get mentorship and individualized guidance for your business.
- Get site selection support, insights, and custom research for your next development project.
- Invest in the EDC to make a significant impact on the future of Leawood.
Discover Leawood Chamber of Commerce’s commitment to your business success and the city of Leawood today.