Office Evolution is a shared office space franchise, providing executive suites, flexible office spaces, and virtual offices to independent professionals and small business owners nationwide. At the end of 2018, there were 60 locations in the United States.
Office Evolution Overland Park is a locally-owned franchise, located in the College Boulevard business district, close to highways 69 and 435. The 11,000 square foot full-service businesses center opened just over a year ago and offers on-demand office space with 24/7 access, 3 conference rooms, shared work space, and day offices available in flexible, cost-effective packages.
Members experience tailored business support services and a community designed to maximize their business’s potential. No matter the level of need, Office Evolution Overland Park has the solution:
- Business address and mailing services
- Phone answering service
- Shared work space with complimentary WIFI and coffee/tea/water
- 3 conference rooms with flexible configuration for 6 people to 25 in executive seating
- 40 fully-furnished private offices, including phone and WIFI, with free conference room time included
- Community kitchen and shared work spaces ideal for happy hours, breakfast meetings or a team social
- Open 24/7 to allow businesses to gather after hours as well as weekends
Office Evolution allows businesses to stay flexible while taking advantage of an affordable, professional business setting. Find out more by visiting www.officeevolution.com/locations/overland-park or contact Erin Seager, Business Center Manager and Co-Owner on 913-417-2022 or email@example.com