Founded on Jewish values and open to everyone – The J’s all-in-one hub for health, learning and well-being elevates the lives of the community and its members with programs of excellence in fitness, sports, theatre, arts + culture, senior adult programming and youth services including summer camps and child development. It’s the place for all ages and stages of life – from the very young to the young at heart!
The J offers a wide array of fitness amenities in an updated and new expanded space. The J’s Staenberg Family Recreation Complex offers 32,000 square feet of additional capacity and the ability to offer new and exciting programming.
Highlights of the new addition include:
• Beautiful, new entrance for Fitness + Sports + Aquatics
• 118 new parking spaces
• Indoor turf field for soccer, flag football and baseball/softball training
• Second gymnasium for league and open-gym play
• Dedicated pickleball courts
• J Clubhouse with Ninja warrior course, climbing wall and slide for kids
• Expanded babysitting area
• Dedicated dance studios
• Hot yoga studio
• Additional art studio
• Extra capacity for summer campers
• Coming spring 2021 – a new outdoor patio with firepit
• Coming summer 2021 – an outdoor pool addition