Hosting and/or sponsoring a Leawood Chamber event is a great way for you to get your brand, and your staff, in front of prospects and referral partners who, like you, are interested in mutual business success. Hosting an event allows you to get in front of 50-100 people and share information about your business.
Contact Taylor Limoges at TaylorL@LeawoodChamber.org for more information about available event hosting or sponsorship opportunities, as well as ribbon cuttings, grand openings, and groundbreaking ceremonies. These spots go fast –secure your sponsorship today!
Chamber Luncheon / Breakfast Sponsor - $595
Sponsoring a breakfast or luncheon provides you with the platform you need to promote your company in front of the area’s top business professionals!
Timely and relevant speakers address approximately 75-100 attendees.
- Listed as exclusive Breakfast/Luncheon sponsor on all pre-event publicity on Chamber website, weekly e-newsletter and Chamber social channels, with link to your company website.
- Company logo will appear prominently on the event e-vite (sent to 1,700 + members & prospective members!)
- Company logo featured in pre-event slide show at breakfast or luncheon
- Opportunity to give a 3 minute speech promoting your business
- Exclusive right to place company collateral at each seat and/or table
- Receive a contact list of all member attendees
- Two complimentary lunches at the head table
Morning Minglings / After Hours Host - $495
Morning Minglings (8:00AM-9:30AM) and After Hours (4:30PM-6:00PM) occur every other month.
Hosting offers a fantastic opportunity to get your business in front of 75+ potential new clients and referral partners.
- Show off your place of business, unveil newly remodeled facilities or share future plans
- Excellent opportunity for members to learn more about your company and become familiar with your location
- Share information about your business in a 3-minute speech during the event
- Distribute promotional materials to every attendee
- Company logo will feature prominently on all pre-event publicity on the Chamber website, weekly e-newsletter and Chamber social channels, with a link to your company website.
- Chamber will send dedicated event evite to promote event (sent to 1,700+ recipients!)
- Chamber takes the reservations, provides attendee nametags and staffs the event so you can focus on meeting new clients and referral partners!
- Receive a contact list of all attendees after the event – just in case you want to give them a follow-up call!
Young Professionals After Hours Host - $450
This event has the same structure as our “all-member” After Hours but is exclusively for Chamber members ages 21-39.
It’s a great chance for our YP’s to build their network and enjoy appetizers & beverages, while you, the host, promote your business!
YP After Hours are typically held on a quarterly basis from 4:30PM – 6:00PM. Average attendance for these events is 35-50 attendees.
As a host of a YP After Hours event, you receive the same benefits as an “all-member” After Hours (see separate event hosting listing).
Ribbon Cutting | Grand Opening | Ground Breaking Ceremony - $250
Did you recently open up shop? Made new renovations you’d like to show off? About to break ground on a new development? We’d love to facilitate a ceremony for you!
- The Chamber will invite the Mayor (if in Leawood) and/or County Commissioner and other elected officials
- You’ll receive plenty of publicity via evites, Chamber website, newsletter, and social channels
- Chamber provides the ribbon & scissors (if necessary)
- Chamber will take photos at the event to post on the Chamber Facebook page & email you the photos for your own use
Member Connections Workshop Sponsor - $200
Our Member Connections Workshops typically occur on a quarterly basis and are for new Chamber members, or new representatives of existing members, to learn ways to maximize the value of their membership and to be introduced to members of the Chamber Board, Ambassador group, and Chamber staff.
Currently held virtually.
- Opportunity to welcome guests at the start of the event, or have the Chamber speak on your behalf
- 1-2 minutes of talk time, opportunity to feature slides or a video
- Featured in all event promotions as the sponsor
- Opportunity to include marketing items in the event packet
- Receive contact information for all members who attend