Security Bank of Kansas City is the 3rd largest locally-owned bank in the Kansas City metro with over $3 billion in assets and 42 convenient branches and ATMs at locations in both Kansas and Missouri.
First established as Security National Bank of Kansas City, the current bank has deep roots in Johnson County and the Kansas City area. The bank today was created through a merger of 7 affiliated banks, including Valley View Bank and The Mission Bank. Both banks played a pivotal role in the development of Johnson County and continue to do so today.
Security Bank of Kansas City is a full-service community bank, committed to serving and investing in all parts of our community. All decisions are made right here in KC. With a personal touch to all your banking needs, we offer:
- A variety of deposit accounts for businesses and consumers.
- A full suite of online and digital tools as a convenience to our customers.
- Competitive rates on CDs, IRAs, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and money market accounts.
- A number of cash management products and services such as ACH, positive pay fraud protection, lockbox, wire transfers along with business credit and debit cards.
- Experienced commercial loan professionals to handle all your lending requests. Our mortgage department offers competitive rates and terms.
- Trust, wealth management and financial planning services.
Security Bank of Kansas City has made substantial investments in improving our online and mobile banking platforms to meet the changing demands of our customers. Our online tools make banking easy and efficient, and our new App provides safe and easy banking from the palm of your hand. Click on the image below for more information:
Find out more at www.SecurityBankKC.com or call 913-281-3165 to contact any location.
Look for the Leaf!